Weird But True

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

E- ventually.....

I will find a way to download the music I am CRAVING so desperately!!! No matter where I sent - I can not seem to find a source to download their material - at any cost! I even sent them an ,,,,

"E" - email - to see if it was for sale some place that I had yet to encounter. They said that they are still working on the copyright details so no - no source as of yet. But they streamline over the internet....so it seems like there should be SOME way to save a bit of it. Perhaps my new......

"E" - Electronic will hold the answer. I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of a new MP3 player - and it has voice record on it, and an fm tuner......so..........

Where is an.....

"E" - Eight year old boy when I need one - LOL! They seem to be naturals at this sort of stuff!

In honor of today's letter I decided to

"E" - Edit my template and get my links back - finally. However this only led to

"E" - Envy as I see that Kerry has also upgraded the appearance of her blog. Grrrrrrr.... I am jealous:)

I also saw that Hillary got..

"E" - Engaged while she was away on Holiday!!! Congratulations Hil!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • Oh, can I give the first "F" word for your next post!!!!!?????? :D I usually say it prior to and during--often--my long runs, and then post run, where it's followed by a "Yeah!!!"

    By Blogger t, at 10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home