Weird But True

Thursday, January 25, 2007

G - uess what.......

Fruit I am allergic to? Yup -

"G" - GUAVA! Guava is the fruit that caused me to get all red, puffy, wheezy, and itchy earlier this week
! I had to with hold some details in my earlier posts because some of these letters might be a bit tough, and we ALL know I plan ahead - LOL!

But then in yesterday's mail I received a WONDERFUL surprise..

"G" - GIFT! From a peep named Kara!!! A very touching card, some yummy body scrubs and BEAUTIFUL earrings!!!

Apparently there was some tasty wine in the original package - but I'm in the States and you can't send alcohol, silly

"G" - Government regulations - so Sue had to enjoy this gift for me! Regardless - THANK YOU KARA!!!! It means the WORLD to me to receive personalized items from my peeps!

I'm still waiting on the arrival of my new

"G" - GADGET! My mp3 of course! The advantage of the internet - great pricing! The disadvantage....waiting for the delivery

"G" - Guy to come - LOL! Of course we all know I've been waiting for the right

"G" - Guy to come along for some time now - LOL!

Another gadget I am officially hooked on is this Calorie King thing. Looks like I'll be paying for my membership tomorrow. It's too bad - well - only in this sense - TRUST ME on this one, anyway it's too bad I don't live with my Dad - as he is trying to lose weight and now recording all of his eats in a manual journal. If I could get him to use this program he could actually "see" if he's getting all of his needs and staying in his calorie range.

Perhaps a
"G" - good
"G" - gift idea for Dad in the future!

Have a
"G" - GREAT day!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • Go For It!!!!

    Gawd that felt GOOD!

    Gimpy...yeah, that's how I feel after a Ridge Run.

    Grateful I finished...that's how I feel after every run, swin, bike I do.

    Giraffe...that's what I mustlook like when I run. :)

    God...who I thank every day for giving me the ability to do what I do.

    Goodnight......

    By Blogger t, at 10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home