Weird But True

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

"K" - Keeping this challenge going......

"K" - Kinda got caught off guard today......

I've been so busy enjoying my new "toy" that I did NOT watch the weather last night before I drifted off to ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzz........

And I awoke to find 10" of fresh snow on my car!!!! This is NOT the way to start your day!!

But I quickly got all caught up! I was off from the real job today - so a.m.

"K" - Kardio - as in Kardio Kickboxing class:)

and p.m. shoulders and abs. An ABSOLUTELY perfect day!!!!!

I was .....

"K" - Kraving - o.k. - I'm stretching a bit with this one..... some homemade lentil soup......

So I put on a big pot this morning - went about my business, came home - showered went to have meal 3 - since beans are a starch:) and was......

"K" - Kinda disappointed. Didn't really want this after all. I wanted - what else - chicken and salad!


So I ran the soup over to G'ma -who was very appreciative of my "mistake".

Speaking of kindness - my coworkers are continuing to be exceptionally

"K" - Kind!

They woman who had her husband burn me the mash up show has pledged me 4 more cd's - she said my enthusiasm was so entertaining for her that she simply had to give me more! SWEET! It may take a couple of weeks - but I'm willing to be patient!

Speaking of patient - I'm about done being patient waiting on my new MP3 to arrive. They FINALLY sent me a tracking number today - it says it should be here tomorrow. 3 weeks after I ordered it! But hey - once it's here I'm certain I'll be so happy I'll forget all about this delay.

And I couldn't let

"K" go by without plugging my new FAVORITE discovery.......

"K" - Kiss my face. They're an organic line of health care products - and I tell you - since discovering their mouthwash and toothpaste - my teeth have never been so white and clean feeling! It's as if I went to the dentist - EVERY DAY!!!!!

'K - better watch the weather and see what's coming for tomorrow!

'Night!

2 Comments:

  • Thats a pain about your mp3 player. I had to wait 3 or 4 months for mine, as after I ordered it they decided to tell me that they had run out of stock (could've told me that before I placed my order!)

    How are you going to go on "Z" day??!! :)

    Hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 3:41 AM  

  • How exciting waking up to all that snow! That would never happen here..... I don't think I'd like the cold that comes with it but it always sounds so romantic ....ah....

    By Blogger Di Broeren, at 1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home