Weird But True

Monday, January 29, 2007

"J" is for

"J" - Junkie! I am OFFICIALLY a junkie!!!

A friend who prefers to remain nameless - but who's name DOES start with

"J" ironically TOTALLY set me up with my internet downloading program!!!!! I now have the Mash Ups I so DESPERATELY crave!!!!! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR THIS TIP!!!!!!!! I am happy beyond belief!

And I've been an internet
"J" - Junkie all day!

I trained legs yesterday - and this morning I could barely sustain a moderate heart rate - they were simply SCREAMING at me! I was so exhausted - I couldn't wait for it to be over........

THEN I downloaded some new mixxes after I got home.......Di I didn't understand how you could POSSIBLY jog after plyo - but guess who was so excited about her new discovery I went back to the gym for shoulders and some Gauntlet action?

yup - make that an adrenaline

"J" - Junkie!

Once my "high" wore off - DOMS set in....BIG TIME! So I had to go get a quick "fixx".......

I had to go get a Hydro massage today!

"J" - Massage Junkie:)

AND.....one last

"J" - Junkie confessions - I am officially HOOKED on calorie King! I too, Jodie, have fun playing with the totals and seeing what nutritional values I take in each day:) I don't eat much dairy so I was worried about my calcium intake - but all of the those leafy greens I DO eat seem to be MORE than adequate - YIPPEE!!!!!

And Kerry - I just realized it's now been 7 days with NO alcohol!!!! HOORRAY - and happened without even thinking about it!!! No alcohol, no sweets, worse offense is exceeding my fiber rec. on a daily basis - aka too many veggies:) - and calorie King thinks my protein is a bit high on weight training days. But I have to have my post workout shake - gotta feed those musckles!

2 Comments:

  • OMG! I love those Mash-ups that I read about in your blog a few days ago...PLEASE tell me where I can get them from!!!

    By Blogger Chris, at 8:55 AM  

  • I have to say it because I have been waiting for this letter --- J is for JODIE!

    By Blogger jodie, at 3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home