Weird But True

Sunday, January 28, 2007

I - is for....

"I" - Ignorance!!! There is no other way to describe this! I am in the middle of my High

"I" - Intensity
Leg session today - sweating - beat red - incline 15% "trucking" along at 3.4mph, head phones blasting and some .....

"I" - Idiot taps me on the shoulder to ask me if the man I train with occasionally is my brother or a ........

He doesn't even finish this sentence - just leaves it all open ended! Sure - a compliment is a compliment - but C'mon! What the HECK he is thinking?! Hello - timing? And then I over hear him talking to his "buddy" saying well she WAS only walking..... Only walking?! Let him get his under trained oversexed body up there and see how he feels about only walking!

Geez!

ANYWAY - I survived legs and the

"I" - Icey roadways today - can someone please explain to me how it can be freezing rain when it is only 12 degrees outside? Shouldn't it be snow then - not drizzle? I aced my Earth Science course in High School - and although that was awhile ago I don't think the basic laws of nature have changed. maybe.......

I did receive some VERY promising news today, a friend sent me a link containing some

"I" - Information how a program that just may solve my

"I" - Internet quest for the mash ups I am quickly becoming obsessed about! At first glance this looks good - but I had

"I" - IBO work today, plus house switching, and the usual Sunday cook off - so I had to force myself to leave this unexplored for another day or so.

I did watch my posing DVD - this is a bit ...

"I" - Intimidating - God Bless those of you who actually compete! So many rules! I am pretty sore from training so I won't add any

"I" - Isometric training today - which would be posing practice - but hopefully I'll get a few tips to improve my form to make the most of the next picture session.

I guess that's all for now - my brains seem to be somewhere near that treadmill - LOL!

Until tomorrow!

1 Comments:

  • I is for Interesting post! Incline walking is certainly not for the faint hearted in my books either.

    By Blogger jodie, at 3:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home