Weird But True

Thursday, February 08, 2007

"O" - Outstanding!!!

"O" - Outstanding is how I feel! EXCELLENT cardio this morning, excellent sleep last night - and TERRIFIC news this morning at the gym.....


I faced my fear and weighed myself and took new measurements - so see where I am at as compared to last summer for the previous pics...

I am virtually EXACTLY where I was at 3 weeks prior to the pics - and the pics are slightly over 5 weeks away now!


Who say you can't maintain over the Holidays? - LOL


This of course left me feeling...

"O" - Overjoyed!
I managed to jump rope for 2:30 before getting tangled - also great news!


I am also VERY glad that I live in


"O" - Onondaga County and not

"O" - Oswego county.
These poor folks have received

"O" - OVER 80 inches of snow in just FIVE days!!!!! The Today show even came to broadcast live from this area! They are LITERALLY only a 35 min. drive from where I am - but while they CONTINUE to receive 3 - 5 inches PER HOUR, it's only snowing at the rate of 1 - 3 inches per hour here!

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1587164,00.html

"O" - OBVIOUSLY I am VERY happy with Heaven right now:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home