Weird But True

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

"N" - Noooooooooo

"N" - No Stopping me NOW!!!!!

I am having SUCH a great week training wise! PB's all over the place!
AWESOME shoulder/tri/abs session last

"N" - Night! And this morning - a

"N" - New land record sprint of 8.8mph for 40 sec!!!!!! CRAZINESS!! AND after sprinting drills for 35 min I decided to give jump roping a try........

Now - even as a kid I always seem to have two left feet - I could NOT for the life of me skip rope for any period of time. And when I did it was always that one foot at a time walking kind of thing.

But I got some

"N" - News last night which I am VERY excited about but must be saved until the letter "p" - LOL.! But the news includes a jump rope - so I faced my fear and gave it a go.........

First attempt - 90 sec straight - YIPPEEE!! Second attempt - 2mins!!! WOW!!!! Third attempt - 110sec - all three attempt back to back - all three with feet together like a

"N" - Normal person!!!! I am SOOOOO excited! I can't wait until February 16th........details to follow - hehehehe.

In other

"N" - News my Yogi tea is being given a run for it's money. I have since discovered.....
"N" - Numi tea - which is FABULOUS!!!!! Much more taste - however - cocoa spice has nothing to worry about. See - I've also discovered a way to improve on my already seemingly indulgent glass of bedtime tea. One packet of

"N" - Nestle diet hot cocoa mix has 25 calories. I could easily just drink this - but frankly it's a bit sweet and watery - bleeaacchh.

HOWEVER - when I add a tablespoon of this to my cocoa spice, a splash of milk.......

"N" - NIRVANA!!!! And I get literally 6 tablespoons out of the packet of cocoa - which means I am literally adding less than 5 calories to my cocoa for SHEER heavenly results!

"N" - NOICE!

And yes Di - I am no doubt a

"N" - Nutter:)

1 Comments:

  • I bet I know what the P is! I'll see if I'm right and if so claim I have ESP : )

    I wonder if Arnie would like the snow! He is a cutie indeed, I'm sure he's part human......but maybe I'm just a nutter too!

    By Blogger Di Broeren, at 5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home