Weird But True

Monday, February 05, 2007

"M" - is for




"M" - MINUS as in MINUS 30 degrees Farenheit!!! That's what it is outside with the windchill. Do you guys even have a "windchill" factor where you are?

The ACTUAL temperature right now is only 5 above zero. You know what -30 windchill feels like.....


"M" - Mind numbing cold!!!!! Like brain freeze from ice cream - but it's all over!!!!!!

I also thought today might be a nice to revisit
"M" - Memory lane! Where I was the year before I met Sue - and where I was last August! I can't wait to see where I'm at come....

"M" March of this year - LOL!!!

The cold must be doing some good for me - GAWD I hate to admit THAT! I had my personal BEST interval pace on the Gauntlet this morning!! I scared some of the Seniors I think - LOL! But they knew I was o.k. as I was smiling the ENTIRE time - so proud of ...

"M" - Myself:)

I actually think that these ...

"M" - Massages are to be given credit. Well that and an ounce of my own ....
"M" - Medicine. Seems I spend every weekend telling clients to listen to their bodies and rest when they need to - yet I often force myself to battle on - even when I'm exhausted. Normally the day after legs I pick a

"M" - Moderate cardio session - to help work the DOMS out. But yesterday I didn't feel like it AT ALL! I needed an extra hour of sleep - told myself I do cardio after lifting.

It came time to return for back and bi's - had some PB's there too!!!! But still didn't feel up to cardio. No worries - plenty of time before pics - I look pretty good right now to be honest - but there is ALWAYS a little bit better:)

ANYWAY - no cardio yesterday....

"M" - Massage instead!!! Woke up this morning feeling like my legs were made of springs - SOOOOOOO much energy!!!

And the rest is history!

But before I go today is a good day to tell more about one of my learning developments. At the gym they now offer

"M" - Metabolic typing. To analyze your personality/traits and help you refine your diet to work best with your own metabolism/nature.

It was free - and they needed volunteers so what the heck. Only took about 20 min. Come to find eating lots of green veggies, light protein sources, starch from veggies - not bread/pasta/rice and limited dairy works out best for me based on their "test".

I was thinking that based on this energy and the reflection in the
"M" - Mirror - but it's always nice to have some reinforcement now and then!

"M" - Make it a GREAT day!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • http://thelettersofm.blogspot.com/

    you have competition!
    No not really but it is interesting reading.
    Kerry

    By Blogger Kerry, at 4:20 PM  

  • Michelle you are always an inspiration. Great to see the photos and where you have come from, absolutley amazing achievment. Can't wait to see your new pics. Hilds

    By Blogger Hilds, at 11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home