Weird But True

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

"R" - Relief.........

"R" - Relief from the snow was VERY short lived. It FINALLY Stopped snowing here on Sunday - and now Tuesday.....

The beginning of a "Noreaster" is moving in! They are predicting over a foot by morning - anther foot during the day tomorrow, 8 inches tomorrow night, THEN Lake effect will take over on Thursday! So much for our

"R" - Reprieve! Times like these I TRULY love being here in Heaven!!!!! I'm a bit nervous that my first class of torture will be

"R" - Rescheduled due to the snow! Fingers crossed!!!

Yesterday I had a bit of a.....

"R" - Rest day! After my plyo session on Sunday I slept in - caught up on my IBO stuff then went to the gym with the intention of doing shoulders AND moderate cardio.......

However I opted for just cardio and made today a double session. A.M. cardio and then I

"R" - Returned for p.m. lifting. SO much more energy this way! That plyo stuff just wipes me out! But once I

"R" - Recover.....LOOK OUT WORLD - HERE I COME!!!!!

I was surfing around a bit this afternoon on my lunch and came across a VERY bizarre website. Don't ask me HOW I ended up here - somehow, some link...... but this one is

"R" - REALLY weird!!!!

Check it out!
http://www.feargod.net/fluff.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home