Weird But True

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

"S" - SLAUGHTERED

Yes folks it is

"S" - SNOWING here again! And while last time the worst of the

"S" - Storm stayed to my North, THIS time it's a
DIRECT hit!!! When I went outside the morning there was SO much snow on the ground already that it was up OVER my headlights from the front and above the bottom of my door panels! I had used my remote

"S" - Starter to warm it up a bit and when I began brushing off "my" car I quickly discovered that it was not mine at all! Mine was the one next to it - also buried, also running. So one of my neighbors came outside to find a

"S" - Sweet

"S" - Surprise - LOL!

But an even NICER

"S" - Surprise was to get to work only to learn that we would be closely early due to the inclement weather! NOICE!
Grown ups NEVER get ...

"S" - SNOW DAYS - but I just did - YIPPEE!!!! Of course it is so bad out that you don't dare do anything lest someone crash into you - and most of the city is closing early! But not surprisingly I made it to the gym before work for some HIIT cardio - so at least my training is done and in the books. So I plan on watching and practicing some more with the posing DVD, and I have a Netflix rental here that will kill a bit of time.....

Heck - even if all I do is get some extra

"S" - Sleep it is all good with me!

1 Comments:

  • snow day - I have never ever had one of those in my life, nor am I likely too! enjoy your extra free time.

    By Blogger jodie, at 9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home