Weird But True

Friday, March 09, 2007

Perhaps I was right......

So yesterday I was hoping that the photographer confirming our appointment was the first of many stressors about to change......

I woke this morning - and yes - it was still -7 Fahrenheit! So it was, and is still FREEZING here. But there was something different about today.........Something, hmmmmm, let me think..........it was very bright.......I had to shield my eyes - what's this called....Oh yes - I remember - this is the SUN!! YIPPEE!!!!!! The clouds at least cleared, and we made it to double digits today. They are saying we'll be above freezing my Sunday - so THAT'S a good sign!

AND as I was leaving the gym after cardio I noticed the anxious feeling in the pit of my stomach was missing........why you ask? No notes on my car, no gifts, no creepy guy! HOORRAY!!!!!

AND at work.....oh dear, I hate to even write this.......this went.....smoothly! A shocker! We were all suspicious! Everyone showed up for their shifts, no one was sick, no computers crashed, it was ....a normal day.

Still not great, plenty of cranky folks coming in fro service, but at least it was manageable.

AND I found out I won't have to house sit next week after all - SWEET!!!! WIth all of this other planning it's just one less thing to contend with. It's always easier to stay focused when you are in your own house!

At the gym after work, I got the machines I needed/wanted to train my lizard lats - and just finished a DELICIOUS dinner!

So yes - today was MUCH better!

And I can only hope it's the first of many more days to come:)

3 Comments:

  • Put something in the post to you. Let me know when you get it, ok?
    Jodie
    xx

    By Blogger jodie, at 10:33 PM  

  • Bright as a button again : ) Good to see!

    Arnie wants to know when he's going to meet his Aunty Michelle!!

    By Blogger Di Broeren, at 9:16 PM  

  • Good to hear that things are looking up Michelle!

    Hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home