Weird But True

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

"X".........

You could say that I am a perfect example of a ....

"X" -
xenogenesis - generation of off spring completely unlike their parents. After having dinner with Dad and G'ma this Sunday - THAT was blatantly clear. All you have to do is look at their plates. They both selected steak and ribs, mash potatoes and corn.

I had a grilled shrimp salad, dressing on the side:) And pics or no pics - I ALWAYS order this at this particular restaurant. It's my favorite:)

My Dad IS however a.....

"X" - xylopolist - one who sells wood. And he has a very nice small business quickly forming out if his hobby. ANd that makes him happy, and keeps him busy - so we are ALL happy - LOL!

Another thing that makes me happy these days is my free heat! It is still cold and dreary here, although at least now it is in the 30's. However the grey skies are bringing rain! And 35 and rain is NOBODY's idea of a "nice day"! I am chilled all the time. Until I get home and crank my heat. It's hot water heat here, so if anything you would think it's extremely humid - but this is not the case. In fact it is SO

"X" - xeric - dry or lacking in moisture - that I have a humidifier going all the time. And I can to water my plants every couple of days! You should see my skin - not good! Even with all of the water and flax I consume! I need to bathe in olive oil - LOL!

And it's dusty in here too! I am constantly wiping everything! It's at least partly because of all the .....

"X" - xanthate - a type of salt - that is on our roads so we can still have a "normal" life. Without the salt there would be VERY little driving these days!

And since my town does not have a

"X" - Xystus - covered walkway for exercises - I must drive to the gym every day - or else there would be no training.

And then I would no longer be the Happy Girl that I am:)

4 Comments:

  • You've outdone yourself Michelle, I was wondering how you were going to go with "X"!! And now I've learnt a few new words... :)

    Hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 5:15 PM  

  • Likewise, I was wondering how you were going to do the x's. I am most impressed.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:15 AM  

  • How long did you spend with the dictionary for that one Michelle?
    Very impressed.
    Kerry

    By Blogger Kerry, at 9:05 PM  

  • I'd be convered for Z as mummy to a Zachary, but I'm going to have togo away and think about X...

    By Blogger Rachel, at 9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home