Weird But True

Saturday, February 24, 2007

"V" - Vvvveerrrryyyyyy

"V" - Very busy!! That's what I've been this week. Now that the weather has cleared it has been BEYOND busy at work - yuck. Leaving me just plain exhausted at the end of each and every day. I wake up just as tired as when I went to bed the night before! Luckily today is Saturday and I am free from that place for two whole days - HURRAY!

I've been online - don't misunderstand
- but after dealing with the public all day the last the thing I feel like is being...

"V" - vocal with ANYONE.
Guess I needed to

"V" - VENT a little bit there - sorry:)


So I've been taking out my frustrations on my training. With a

"V" - Vengeance! Between a new playlist on the MP3 - and a new program - I've been training as if I have a personal

"V" - Vendetta!! And I guess I do - because pics are three weeks from Tuesday! I haven't heard from the photographer yet - I sent them an email to see what colors they suggested or if there were any props I might want to bring.

Meanwhile I've been focusing on a bit more

"V" - Variety with my cardio sessions - I do love that Gauntlet - but you can't use the same machine all the time or the muscles will stop responding. The variety is doing me good as I am now getting very

"V" - Vascular and lean - YIPPEE!!!! I do hope these pics are all that I

"V" - Visualize them to be - LOL!

And on that note I am off ofr my last meal of the day. Chicken and plenty of.....

"V" - VEGGIES:)

2 Comments:

  • I was wondering where my Alphabet Girl had to got to, thought maybe V was too hard and you were having trouble... :) Anyway, hope the energy levels pick up soon. And Yikes 3 weeks to pics, you will look awesome I am sure!

    By Blogger jodie, at 12:37 AM  

  • I'm looking forward to the letter X.
    Kerry

    By Blogger Kerry, at 5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home