Weird But True

Monday, February 26, 2007

"W" - Who's bright idea........

"W" - Who's bright idea was it to change my training program? To switch from plyo on my legs to .....

"W" - Weights?! LOL - oh yes, this was MY brilliant idea. I definitely had fun this ......

"W" - Weekend!
Fortunately I erred on the side of caution and went easy on these guys. Because even with light weights I was still a bit...

"W" - Weary. And definitely...
"W" - Wasted after training. In fact, for the first time in I don't even know how many years - I slept for 10 1/2 hours! This is unheard of for me!! Oh sure - I did not sleep straight through - it wouldn't be right if I didn't get up to use the restroom every 2 hours or so. This is what happens when you drink over 10 liters of .....

"W" - Water on a daily basis! And that's in addition to any tea or diet coke! Never say I am not hydrated!
Speaking of weary - I am REALLY getting tired of this

"W" - Winter
"W" - Weather! Although so far the worst of the storm has stayed to our South - I know Jaemie is probably VERY happy to receive snow for a change - it is still terribly

"W" - Windy here! And windy means I'm freezing. AND if the winds turn just right I could get dumped on with more lake effect. Fingers crossed..........fingers crossed........

Wouldn't be proper to have "W" day with out a bit of

"W" - Weird trivia - this is LONG overdue!!!!!

Weird disease of the Day........
KLUVER-BUCY SYNDROME

If you’re suffering from the following symptoms

• emotional blunting (flat affect or lack of emotion)
• hyperphagia (compulsion to place inedible objects in the mouth)
• inappropriate sexual behavior (such as mounting inanimate objects)

you may have Kluver-Bucy Syndrome. Or you just may be on spring break in Cancún!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home