Weird But True

Sunday, March 04, 2007

"Y"

Let's see....what on earth can I


"Y" - Yammer on about that starts with the letter Y.
The first thing that comes to mind is my gym buddy..

"Y" - Yank!! You might remember - Yank trains at my gym and had lost 150 lbs!! All through diet and exercise! He lost nearly 1.5 Michelle's! Poof - gone! He has also completed not one but 2 5K marathons! That would be exactly 2 more than me - LOL!

Sadly the ...
"Y" - Yuletide proved a bit of challenge for my dear friend and inspiration. I have not seen him for many weeks - I was hoping he was getting the surgery to remove his excess skin. But sadly he fell off the wagon. However he is right back at it - more determined than ever to keep the weight off so he can get the surgery. I have assured him taht I am here for him - if he should ever need a little extra "support".

"Y" - YUMMY! That's what I'm thinking as I sip my
"Y" - YOGI tea! I found some flavored stevia - this one is English toffee. And let me tell you - a couple of drops of this gives a whole new meaning to the word PLEASURE - LOL! Especially when I put it on my creamy oats - MMmmmmm!

And while my tea is delicious - I am actually

"Y" - Yearning for a glass of wine. *sigh* - It's been of dear - more weeks than I can count. I had a couple of beers about 2 weeks ago - but no wine. And now pics are too close. By the time pics are taken I will have gone 4 weeks without a drop of alcohol! A new personal best! And when I DO have that glass of wine - you can bet it will no doubt be just that - only one. What a cheap date I will be that night - LOL!

I am also yearning for some

"Y" - Yellow skies. Sadly it's still winter like here - with arctic blast coming on Tuesday...
"Y" - Yippee - not! However this weekend's training sessions DEFINITELY deserve a loud YIPPEE!!! They were T E R R I F I C!!!! I am already
"Y" - Yelping when I sit down! And this is after my hydro massage. I may go back tomorrow for another pounding:) Tomorrow is also haircut day - a second loud YIPPEE is due here! These roots have got to go! You can tell work is stressful based on the number of grey's sprouting up top.

And did you ever notice that even just reading the word...

"Y" - YAWN - will make you do just that?! - I know I just did:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home