Weird But True

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Therapy......

That's what I'm gonna need - THERAPY! I have been in SUCH a foul mood as of late - I just can't seem to shake it! Personally I should be VERY happy - I've never weighed less, yet I feel GREAT! I'm still eating like a horse - lots of energy, good training, my 'never fit again jeans" not only fit on Monday - I needed a belt!! YIPPEE!!!! The fine tuning I did to my diet ahs worked wonders - easiest picture prep ever! Hair cut is done, tanning is booked - should be no worries - right?

Yet I am one cranky girl! Still having stressful days at work - it's STILL freezing and snowing here, grey skies, heavy winds, this weather is REALLY taking a toll on me for some reason. Usually I can shake it off, I just buy myself some flowers, hit the gym extra hard - all is well again. Well I now have 3 flower bouquets here in Heaven - and I'm still......

And there is a guy at the gym who INSISTS on leaving things on my car for me, and trying to make small talk while I am training. My headphones are on, I'm sprinting - there he is wanting to chat. I'm in the squat rack - head phones on, grunting - "Hi Michelle". ARRRggghhhhh!!! Take a hint! The gym is "my" time - "my" space - when I work out the frustrations from the rest of the world - and now it's quickly becoming another source of irritation! He's at least 70 years old, so at first I tried to be "nice" - thought he was just being friendly. But with all of the gifts on my car and constant pestering I'm beginning to think it's "more" than that. I've tried being polite....I've tried ignoring him.......next is telling him to blatantly knock it off!!!! I hate to resort to this - but he's not picking up on any other signs!

Good news FINALLY came through today though.......the photographer FINALLY confirmed my appointment for the 20th - YIPPEE!!! This was also another source of frustration - I have been waiting 3 weeks for them to confirm - and to be honest if I hadn't heard from them today I was just going to cancel - no point in dehydrating and getting brown if it wasn't going to happen. But just 15min. ago they FINALLY called. So maybe this is the first of hopefully many stressors that are about to change for the better! After all - this weekend we "spring ahead", and the official first day of spring is March 21st - so it can't be cold forever.........

Right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home