Weird But True

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

"Z" - Zero.....

THAT - my friends - is the HIGH today......

"Z" - ZERO!!!! Not celcius mind you - oh no - that would seem down right Summer like at this point.......

"Z" - ZERO!!!! Enough already Mother nature! Enough!!!!!

Sorry - had to get that out of me:) Anyway... After such kind compliments and thoughts on the letter "X" there was quite a bit of pressure on me to impress with this letter. One thought was How could I have down an "X" post without mentioning XBF?! And then I got to thinking....another way to describe XBF is

"Z" - Zapohpyl - A person who simply can not be satisfied watching just one program and must constantly surf from one show to another - LOL! I think this term is also know as a MAN:)

He likes to say that this is his way of relaxing - or should I say when he is feeling....

"Z" - Zenacious - committed to the pursuit of relaxing.

Another way to describe a typical man - and thus XBF is a

"Z" - Zeububerer - someone who must always argue the opposite opinion/point from which you personally have:)

One trait that XBF does NOT have - thank goodness is the habit of always cutting in front of folks in line - those folks are called....

"Z" - Zeeks! And you can tell from today's tone that not only does this weather have me feeling a bit foul - but a MAN set me day off right from my workout this morning. How dare he try to ruin my cardio session! But I must remember my own personal golden rule........

If you don't know their middle name than they simply can not ruin your day. And hopefully this little rant will get the rest of my bitterness out of my system:)

Another favorite quote perfect for today is by none other than Mr.

"Z" - Zig
"Z" - Ziglar himself:)

“People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily.”

And with those final thoughts - I now must shower and head to work:)

Z END

1 Comments:

  • Ok, time to think of another challenge! Well done on the alphabet challenge. I would have given up by letter E. You win : )

    By Blogger Di Broeren, at 5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home