Weird But True

Monday, March 19, 2007

I can't believe I'm single......

I had myself quite a little giggle this morning. I've been waxed, plucked, scrubbed, polished, sprayed and primped today. SO I returned here to heaven to rest a bit - relax - unwind and pack - basically finish getting ready for tomorrow.


SO I have to wear the "hooker" shoes tomorrow - they definitely make it easier to show off that leg definition:) - and any girl that's worn a 5" heel knows that it takes a bit of practice. Steve - you might not understand this - LOL! I've been vacuuming and folding laundry with these on for awhile now - to make sure they are all stretched out and comfy.
Limited fluids today.....limited eats......freezing outside so shopping is no fun - and there DOES seem to be a layer of filth all about in here. Between the hot water heat residue and the residue from the bronzers etc. ...... so I slide on my shoes and start cleaning. I am scrubbing the toilet - oh yes - get the visual - hair in a scrunchy - full practice make up still on for XBF approval on his lunch - sweat pants on - gotta wear the baggy stuff - loose zip up hoodie - blue gloves to protect the manicure - huge thick grey snowmobile socks to stretch the clear acrylic 5" stilletos on my feet....and I think "My gosh - I wonder why I'm single" - LOL!

Tomorrow this time it will all be over - HOORRAY! Yummy eats and fun gaming await! I don't mind the training, or the chicken and veggies, or the counting or the weighing - but all of this primping.......basically the girl stuff - who needs it! Too much work - let me get sweaty - I want to play:)

I'm pretty nervous - again - of course - as I followed different eats this time to try and appear a bit fuller - not quite so flat as last time - so we'll see if it worked. I know I feel good - and my body has a lot of energy - well it did up until this whole depletion thing, and I weigh less than ever yet look and feel better than ever - so that tells me something must be right.

Thank you SO very much to all of my precious peeps!! I was truly BLOWN away by the number of well wishes I received this week while reviewing their feedback! I didn't think anyone read this thing! Who knew?

Wish me luck!!!!!

Almost forgot.....Hey Di - today is National Poultry Day here in the States:) For some reason I immediately thought of you - BBaaaawwwwkkkkkk:)

4 Comments:

  • LOL Michelle you paint a fantastic image of you doing your housework!!

    Good luck for the pics!!! Cant wait to see the results of all your hard work!

    Hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 6:38 PM  

  • Noice....

    Good luck with your piccies!! Can't wait to see. Hope my package arrives soon.

    Jodie
    xx

    By Blogger jodie, at 6:30 AM  

  • All the best for the pics Michelle. I thought the last ones were pretty good but with your props and hooker shoes these should be magnificent.
    XOXOX
    Kerry

    By Blogger Kerry, at 5:43 AM  

  • Ahh, yes! I remember housework in the shoes well! I always dreaded the doorbell ringing! Glad it went well. I can't waitto see some of the piccies.

    By Blogger Rachel, at 9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home