Weird But True

Friday, March 16, 2007

I THOUGHT Spring was coming.......

'Kay - I've been a little busy. While my plan is coming together - there's still details in the final days - bottled water, food scales, training - although moderate:) - so I haven't been following the weather that closely. In fact I usually try to avoid the news as frankly - it's just too damn depressing!

So I notice it's colder yesterday - that's o.k. - while I put my scarf away I knew better than to put the heavy coat away - I'm not THAT naive! But I go to leave for some cardio this morning and WTF?! SNOW?! On my car?! Nice moderate session complete - I get back - flip on the telly to see what's going on..........A NOREASTER!!!! Doesn't seem to be heading right for us but they ARE saying I should have 9 - 12 inches of snow by tomorrow afternoon. *sigh* - At least I don't have to worry about the humidity causing my to retain water this time around:)

Di I think you're right - either my "friend" reads my blog or has learned to read me a bit better. Yesterday was the first time I saw him in 7 days - and it was just a quick "morning" as he walked past. Ahhhhhhhh - SO much better.........so much better...........Just a little "me" time - that's all a girl needs:)

Work is back to it's previous state of chaos - but who cares! 2 more shifts and I'm off for 5 - YIPPEEE!!!!!!

With a fake tan - a nice massage - purrrrdty nails - a live show I've always wanted to see - and some yummy wine and shrimp all waiting for me in just a few days............

The snow is minor. Work is almost a memory - and the rest............

I can't wait!!!:)

1 Comments:

  • I love purrrdty nails : ) That is my reward when I reach my next weight goal! I'm going to get my toes done too!

    And shrimp are really called Prawns : )

    By Blogger Di Broeren, at 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home