Weird But True

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

It should be illegal......

To be this happy:) Oh wait.......I think it IS illegal in Utah - LOL!

Yet another day without running into my morning cardio "friend" - I'm thinking THIS was the main reason for my miserable state last week. I do value my gym time - as it is MY time - time to flush out all of the negative that seems to form from day to day. Nothing like a good sweat first thing in the morning to provide a sense of accomplishment, clarity, focus - or at least this works for me. So I think feeling as if someone was infringing on this well.....it's like invading my "personal space". You know that "space" - the acceptable distance you maintain when talking with others?
Some folks you let get close - others you are always stepping back ever so slightly from......well - he was JUST TOO DAMN CLOSE!

Anyway, woke up DOMS - GONE, head clear, energy high, and..........there was no frost on my car! Holy crap - I should but a lotto ticket - LOL! Then I get to the gym - and yes - I'm "supposed" to do moderate cardio all this week - but I've got energy to burn.....and my machine is open...........and looking lonely......... I HAD to......just HAD to! HIIT it was - and it was GREAT!!!!!!! AND NO "FRIEND"! This is as close to perfect as it gets:)

So eats for the final week are all planned out. Work is caught up, head's on straight, all the planning has paid off, it's warm, Life is good again! Just may have to partake in a little shopping this afternoon. Look for some props for the pics or maybe just a new t - shirt. Today's that kinda day. The kind where you want to spend a little money frivolously - just to celebrate that yes, Spring is coming, the end is in sight:)

Life is good!!

3 Comments:

  • Maybe your "friend" reads your blog and is scared of you now : )

    By Blogger Di Broeren, at 9:33 PM  

  • Congratulations on your good disposition.
    Way to go.
    Kerry

    By Blogger Kerry, at 7:27 AM  

  • Why yes, it is illegal in UT. :)

    By Blogger t, at 10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home