Weird But True

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Blown Away!!!!!!

That is the only way to describe this!!! I was - and still am - ABSOLUTELY BLOWN AWAY!

These beautiful flowers were waiting for me on my doorstep when I returned home after work on Saturday! A gift from a TRULY inspirational friend - Carolyn! Carolyn has been with IBO for one year now - and this was a VERY unexpected anniversary present!

Carolyn is my very first client that I have had the privilege of working with since she began the journey to a healthy and fit future! March 23 was the one year anniversary of our time together. She is TRULY inspirational - she has come SO very far in this time we have spent together - and she is currently on the last leg of her journey! Every time I see an updated picture I am STUNNED at how much she has achieved! She is a walking testament of just what can be accomplished with a well laid out plan, patience, and consistency!


Carolyn - Thank you SO very much for allowing me to share in this VERY personal journey with you!!!!! You mean the world to me!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • So Michelle, With all these people loving you so much don't you think you owe us a visit?
    You could start in Mildura and move onto Melbourne and then try some friendly peopl in Queesland, the Sunshine State.
    I reckon that accomodation wouldn't be an expense for you at all.
    Something to think about anyway.
    Kerry
    xoxox

    By Blogger Kerry, at 8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home