Weird But True

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

It's a wrap..........

The film is the can - so to speak! The photo shoot went VERY well! He was AMAZING! I saw some of the test shots and I think this time we got EXACTLY what I had envisioned - YIPPEE!!!! Now the hard part...........

The WAITING! - LOL!

So right back at it - now it's time to add a bit of lean mass onto this little frame - YIPPEE!!! Let the DOMS begin!!!

I'm on my way to the gym to get started today!!!!

Tonight is the Blue Man Group - one more fun thing on my indulgence weekend - then back to reality tomorrow.

But for now my fun continues!

2 Comments:

  • Glad to hear you enjoyed it Michelle, cant wait to see!

    Hope you're enjoying those indulgences!

    Hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 4:09 AM  

  • Can't wait to see the pics.... Enjoy your fun, you have earnt it.

    By Blogger jodie, at 2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home