Weird But True

Friday, April 20, 2007

I survived!!

Another Nor'easter that is:) What a disgusting mess last week turned out to be, rain, sleet, snow, back to freezing rain and then just rain again. Cold, windy - but it could have been worse. If it had been all snow it would have been FEET of snow - instead the final rain washed most of it all away - leaving us with mud.

But that's o.k. - as today - just 5 days later - Spring is back! The sun is shining - it is 65 outside, the birds are chirping - ahhhhh!!!!!

Lots of good news this week! Super busy - but with all good things. Great training! Good news that all of my deadlilnes were met so in a few weeks I'll be receiving a nice refund - YIPPEE!!!

I'll be able to "un - do" some of the damage done during for my recent shopping excursions - hehehehe!

I also experienced my first FRESH. LOCAL ORGANIC produce delivery of the season - YUMMYY!!!! Anyone who knows me know I LOVE my veggies! And when they are fresh, local and affordable - my world is just about perfect! Thanks so much for the GREAT tip Jaemi!

I have now become the new "recruiter" for this organization it seems! Handing out brochures and spreading the word to any and all of my family and friends that are willing to listen!

The only downside is now that I HAVE had fresh yummies - the frozen stuff in the freezer just doesn't sound even remotely appetizing! It only took one fresh meal for me to want to throw all my leftovers out and start anew!

But I won't be wasteful *sigh* - but maybe I should have XBF over to help eat the leftovers to make room for better stuff this week - hehehe!

No word on the final pics yet - but the photographer has been tossing around some different ideas - I'll keep you posted here as well!

Any way - just a quick post so everyone knows I'm still alive! Off to take advantage of the nice weather and clean the car a bit - but only after hitting the gym and working on these lizards lats some more!

A girl's gotta have priorities you know!


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home