Weird But True

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Where's Michelle?.............

Wow - HAS been awhile since I had a free moment to post a quick hello:) SUPER busy week - most of it for good reasons, but certainly a LOT of running around and phone calls!

I finally decided that yes, it is true, I have been this size for over a year now so it's time to break down and buy some properly fitting clothes. I'm not normally one who enjoys shopping - so I usually dread this. However when the numbers go down - and things fit so well, and the sales are simply UNREAL.........

Let's just say there are a lot of bags here:) But since I don't like to try things on there - there was a bit of returning and exchanging which of course eats up even more time. Oh well - it's all for a good cause.

I received some potentially very good news from an adviser that I work with - but this too involved a bit of scrambling to get all of the paperwork in order to be certain that it would all be done before the deadline. Deadline has been met - now I cross my fingers and wait.

Speaking of waiting - I received a "sneak" of the pics taken last month and WOW! These look really good - YIPPEE!!!! But I don't have anything that can be posted here yet - so you all must wait a bit longer:)

I learned that my gym "friend" IS married - and while that doesn't render him completely harmless - it does lessen his effect slightly. However he still insists on interrupting me mid sprint - which we all is based on my LAST post...........

If a girl is "in the zone" - just leave her there - 'Kay?

Training has been FABULOUS! Tonight is leg night - so I figured I had better post early because I don't seem to have very many brain cells left after legs:)

And all of my peeps know what project awaits me this weekend - gotta love technology:)

That's my week in a nutshell - hope everyone is doing well and having a GREAT Holiday weekend!

5 Comments:

  • Oh can't wait to see the piccies!

    By Blogger Di Broeren, at 10:11 AM  

  • I'm sure your pics are FABULOUS AND PERFECT!!! :) I get interupted from my running more than you would think, and it always annoys me to no end! Take care.

    By Blogger t, at 9:34 PM  

  • Cant wait to see the pics!

    Yeah WHY DO people think that the best time to talk to you is in the middle of a run??? I've never figured that out either! I just avoid all eye contact!

    Hope you had a fabulous weekend!

    Hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 10:58 PM  

  • HEy Michelle!!

    I have just found your blog!!! Can't believ its taken me so long to notice you in comments and check your blog out!

    Will be checking in regularly from now on :)

    I take it you have done a challenge recently? or a comp? look forward to the pictures.

    Shar x

    By Blogger Shar, at 2:21 AM  

  • Can't wait to see your pics! I am sure you will look GORGEOUS Miss Michelle!!

    By Blogger jodie, at 11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home