Weird But True

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Surprises!!!!!

The past few days have been SO full of surprises - and they are all good ones too!!!!! Well, mostly good ones. I'll start with the good ones, they're always more fun:)

I went to work Friday morning and one of my coworkers/friends started my day with not one but TWO new cd's of bands she and her Hubby listen to and she thought I might enjoy! SWEET!!!!! And she hit the nail right on the head - I LOVE Them both! One has been blasting my brains at the gym, the other greets me in the car - 3 days straight now - I'm not tired of them yet!

Lifting has been AMAZING! I am BLASTING through my weights from last week in every exercise! Little Hercules! Friday night while I was lifting a girl stops me and comments that I am freakishly strong for my size - LOL - I THINK that's a compliment! I took it as such at least:) She also tells me that two guys were watching me lift saying they wished THEY were as "jacked" as me - NICE!

Saturday I took a VERY big step.......I am a very private person. I don't let a lot of folks really "know" me - and I try very hard to keep my world's separate. Meaning I don't socialize with coworkers outside of work, I don't "party" with gym people, etc. So I keep my IBO and training news to myself - not talking or promoting it at work. I don't want to push my lifestyle on others.

The little "bad" surprise was some of the reactions I received from sharing a few of my pics. Some of the responses I received while not bad, were just not what I would have expected. Some of my online friends were so receptive and sweet their response brought tears to my eyes and fuzzies to my heart! And I LOVE these pics. I am very excited. Once the collage is finished - I am certain I will have exactly what I wanted. My training is going so well, I have clothes that fit - I'm happy:) I'm excited! And I want to tell the world:)

So I took the proofs to work - along with some older shots of me to show just how much I've changed. And guess what - they were VERY supportive! They loved them! And said they were amazing! And they seemed genuinely happy for me! Happy Surprise!!! YIPPEE!!!

FABULOUS chest and tri session Saturday night, more increase in weights! And a different girl asked me form questions - cool! I LOVE helping others!! I get such joy of helping someone fulfill their own dreams.

I leave the gym Saturday - and there's a long stem rose on my car! No note! Hmmmmmm I'll keep you posted on this one.

Sunday - feedback day at IBO, peeps are making great gains, this equals more fuzzies for me! A great local "tip" on fresh produce from a friend - SCORE!!!! Bargain for me + good for my community - more fuzzies!!!!!!

So riding this wave I head to the gym for legs - more weight increases - tomorrow is going to be painful - but in that job well done way! Thank goodness it's rest day. You can bet a Hydromassage is on my "to do" list. But the surprises weren't over just yet - a guy I talk to occasionally in the gym stops me to to give me ANOTHER cd of a band that HE has discovered and thought I might enjoy!

The skies might be grey here - but I feel like there is a big golden floating over me right now!!!!!!


2 Comments:

  • Good for you Michelle, Enjoy the ride, you deserve it.

    I need you back!!!!!!!!!!

    Kerry

    By Blogger Kerry, at 6:06 AM  

  • Yay Michelle! Great to hear that good things are coming your way! Must be all that good karma coming back at you!

    Hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home