Weird But True

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Are you sure you want to buy this.....

This is what the girl said to me at the grocery store this morning as I was checking out.....

"Are you sure you want to buy this?!" She says as she holds up my bags of romaine lettuce...

"Ahhh...why do you ask? Are the opened? Brown? Something wrong?" Because while I look at these things - I may have missed something - it was early after all.....

"Well - you realize they are the organic ones right?"

"Yup"
"Well - it's just......."
"What?"
"Nothin' Just kinda unsafe don't you think."
"What do you mean - unsafe?"
"No pesticides and all - that's kinda nasty. What about the bugs and things....Of course that's just me"

That poor girl has no idea what organic is and stands for - never minds TASTES like - LOL!
Well my Summer like record breaking weather has passed and it's back to Spring - better than winter weather at least:)
However MY PB's just keep on coming - yippee! I am one sore chick and I LOVE it!!!
I also made a purchase this weekend that I am loving - Carolyn I think of you every time I use it:) I bought a hot tea brewer!

Not a tea pot - or a kettle - this is like a coffee pot - for tea! A girl I work with turned me on to loose tea - however waiting for the silly mesh thing to steep it just plain takes too long. This is little machine brews and steeps in just 2 minutes! As fast as the microwave - but better:) Yippee!!

Actually Carolyn I've been thinking of you a lot this week! Hang in there my friend! Finish strong! Enjoy your moment - you have DEFINITELY earned it!!!!

1 Comments:

  • Was she snacking on a Twinkie??? :)

    By Blogger t, at 10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home