Weird But True

Sunday, April 22, 2007

WOW!!

Wow describes SO many things that pertain to my weekend! (No - I am NOT doing another alliteration/theme challenge - let's just get that out in the open straight away:))

Wow - to this weather - simply GORGEOUS! Sunny, clear, just beautiful:) Literally 180 degrees opposite from last weekend's rain/sleet/snow/wind chills, etc. This weekend has been picture perfect.

And speaking of perfect - my training/eats - FABULOUS! Weight or rep increase in everything - YIPPEE!! Today was leg day..... Ugghhh - but in a good way:) I have never experienced nausea from lifting before - cardio plenty of times but never lifting.....until today that is. Sick as it sounds - it's a good feeling. A TRUE sign that I most likely will not be walking properly tomorrow:) I am definitely spent - as the numbers of typos popping up is simply INSANE - hehehe!

Speaking of INSANE - I watched a documentary called Running on the Sun - about the Blackwater Marathon. Steve - please tell me you are NOT signed up for this one?! My goodness - talk about a challenge! VERY inspirational though - tech documentary. So many amputee's pushing themselves to limits I would NEVER dream possible......

I watched this last night. Between the documentary, anticipating leg day, and the weather I simply could not sleep! So excited for Sunday to arrive:)

Fabulous a.m. cardio - then breakkie - then puddle of ........"Poe" - hehe - get it? Bad joke I know:)

Great day with the "Peeps" - caught up with friends.....and some terrific new tune finds - YIPPEE!!! All in all a GREAT day!

I was turned on to a GREAT site for upcoming artists it's called SellaBand.com. Kind of like myspace - but exclusively musicians looking to be discovered. You can sponsor a band that you believe in in hopes o f them getting an actual record deal - and when they do - you profit from their success:) Their is some SERIOUS talent on their - from all over the world! No doubt this find has lead at least in some small part to my excessive DOMS right now - I am LOVING my training/driving because I have new FABULOUS tunes to listen to! I am seemingly always rocking out to something - the documentary was the only time I tuned on the tele in 2 days! And even if they don't make it big - it's nice to know the $$ goes directly to the musicians in hopes of achieving their dreams:)

And speaking of dreams - it is getting late here - so I should turn off the tunes and get some much needed rest - tomorrow is predicted to be another FABULOUS weather day, and it is rest day - tank goodness - hehehe, and I have dinner plans with friends - so I better get some ZZzzzzzzz's.


Have a great day!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home