Weird But True

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Simply Perfect!

That's how my day was today - simply perfect!

My gosh - aren't you all sick of hearing how happy I am yet - LOL!

Spring has gave way to a quick tease of Summer - 85 and sunny - May!!!!! FABULOUS!!!!!!

AND - as luck would have it - today was one of my random days off that I sign up for months in advance to burn some extra vacation time - talk about luck! You couldn't have predicted this day in February!

2 amazing training session - a.m. cardio, p.m. back and bi's. Yummy eats - I love when the veggies are fresh and local - and tomorrow is veggie pick up day - HOORRAYY!

Caught up with friends....caught with chores........pretty much caught up:)

ANd now a movie I've been saving - yes today is just a perfect day:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home