Weird But True

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Another exciting week!

Time just keeps getting away from me these days. I am "learning" some new skills - and while they will be worth it in the end - right now it seems to be a bot all consuming at times!

But I had to take a quick moment to check in and say "hi" to everyone:) Life here is still going great - breaking PB's in cardio and strength - I am on such a roll!

Heard from the photgrapher with one version of the collage - right now it's more of a "collection" than a collage - so we're still working out some kinks - but it is going to be FABULOUS!!!!!!

My veggies are starting to come!! YIPPEE!!! And today was the first official day of the local farmer's market - not much there yet but next week..................my taste buds can't wait!

Spring is here - the sun is shining - always a plus:) I have a VERY special visit from a dear friend to look forward to this evening - so obviously I can not wait to get out of work today...tick....tock...tick...LOL

And when I came home for lunch there was an email from a second special person saying that she has had a bit of breakthrough herself as well! I am SO excited for her - I think this may be just the puzzle piece she's been searching for!

On that note I must get back to work but I leave you with one useless bit of trivia for the day........

Did you know......

That it takes 7 - 10 day to make a jellybean! The flavor determines just how long it takes!

1 Comments:

  • Are you going to post some of your spunky pics here for everyone to perv at??!!

    Well we are one month out from winter but you wouldnt know it, it feels like spring time. The parcel arrived - thank you so much. G was very very excited and had to model all 3 colours for me : )

    By Blogger Di Broeren, at 12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home