Weird But True

Friday, June 01, 2007

My best "friend".......

I would be LOST without my MP3 player!!! That is my best friend these days:) Of course - this little electronic is also my worst enemy - as I am running sprints faster than ever and TEARING UP my precious Gauntlet/stairmill!

They joke that I must own stock in the stairmill supply company - as I keep trying to wear it out so they have to order more parts - LOL!

Record breaking heat here - I LOVE summer! Just not when it coincides with spring - and the high pollen count keeps me indoors more than I would like. But no puffa fish for me - I'm being smart. Being trapped indoors with excessive bloat/chills/swelling/itching/exhaustion just generally miserable and uncomfortable is a WHOLE lot worse than wasting a few $$ on a/c and only going out early in the day/late in the day. This is just a minor inconvenience. So long as I can work/train - it will all be "normal" soon enough:)

So my and my buddy are off to get sweaty before the sun wakes up and heats us up! Then after work I'll hit it hard for Lizard day!!!

BTW - thanks for tagging me Kerry - LOL! The computer room gets a bit stuffy during the day - so I have to limit my usage right now - but I should have time this weekend to pass on the favor:)

Hope everyone had a GREAT week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home