Weird But True

Sunday, May 27, 2007

If you think I'm sexy.....

Can't get this Rod Stewart song out of my head for some reason. Of course it could have something to do with the reflection in the mirror right now - not the best moment let me tell you! I am sitting around with my hair soaked in deep conditioner and a shower cap on my head to let it "bake" for a couple of hours.

Had yet another FABULOUS weekend in tech gym! The weather broke Friday and with every passing breeze I became much more comfortable:) Got some new tunes to train with, long Holiday weekend you know what this means - PB's abound - and a good dose of DOMS to prove it was a job well done!

Sitting here now eating dinner - really need to stop trying to eat salad over my keyboard - it is NOT a good idea! There is a TERRIFIC summer storm rolling in - so I suppose I should turn this off before I get electrocuted or some fool thing:)

I DO love a good summer storm. The wind, the smell - LOVE it! Makes for perfect movie watching weather in my book! Too bad Netflix felt the need to send me a comedy - as I could go for a drama with the storm - but hey- any other day I would be wishing for a comedy - so I'm certain I'll enjoy it once I start it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home