Weird But True

Monday, May 21, 2007

I survived!

So I lived through the tuna - HOORAY! In fact I woke up feeling so well I went to the gym for a bonus cardio session:)

THIS was a HUGE mistake - I am now so sore! It has quickly turned into one of those kinda days where you drop everything you pick up - my typos are too numerous to count - thank GOD for spell check - and I am finding my phone in the cupboard on top of the salad plates - not even trying to figure that out......

So super quick post to let you know I made it! Although I still prefer my chicken, egg whites and cottage cheese options instead:) And now...I'm off for a nap - or a shower.....or both:)

2 Comments:

  • Congratulations to you and your friend.
    You will have to have another bet with her to keep her on the straight and narrow. This time tell her you hate something you really like and then you will have something to look forward to.
    Kerry

    By Blogger Kerry, at 6:33 PM  

  • Hang in there, kiddo. Want to trade places with me???? :)

    By Blogger t, at 11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home