Weird But True

Monday, May 28, 2007

I LOVE Holidays!

We need some more of these - paid Holidays - LOL! So relaxing. Beautiful Spring day - nobody else shows up at the gym so I'm in, I'm out - no wait - -no worries:)

Since life here in Heaven is so good - aka boring to read about - I thought I'd use today to give you guys some trivia. We are LONG overdue!

What do the following items all have in common..........
Applying chapstick 765 times....
Chewing sugar free gum for 9 hours straight.......
Walking across the room to change the channel 33 times........
Using the remote to channel surf for 68 minutes........
And "dancing" with your mate missionary style for 67 minutes?

They all burn 100 calories! Do each of these things once a day for a week - and you'll lose a pound - LOL! A workout most anyone can follow!

1 Comments:

  • Michelle, I have tagged you, please read my Blog.
    Kerry

    By Blogger Kerry, at 5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home