Weird But True

Monday, June 18, 2007

Grrrrrrrrrrrr..................

This morning at the gym I was happily performing my HIIT on the Gauntlet - my favorite when a VERY unwelcome interruption occurred...........

I was in the peak stage - really going all out. Eyes closed to block out everyone else, tunes cranked, really cranking and pushing myself.....

When someone grabs my calf!!!!!

Who would even THINK about touching someone in the above mentioned "zone"?! Was there a fire?! Was I in danger?! Then LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!

I nearly fell off the thing - luckily I was not injured and when I opened my eyes to see what the F@#* was going on and SO very important.......

I was greeted by the senior gentleman that gave me such trouble this past winter. He means well - has good intentions - but FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT TOUCH ME WHILE SPRINTING!

Grrrrr...... But since no damage was done I opened my eyes long enough to wave -then clamped them shut again to finish my session - made even more intense by the additional adrenaline rush he was kind enough to provide.

Other than that today has been filled by more good news - and my good fortune seems to be continuing.

This is one wave I'll ride as long as I am lucky enough too:)

1 Comments:

  • oh my goodness - that would be a bit scary and concerning - lucky you didnt injure yourself!!!

    Glad to hear your good luck/fortune is continuing

    Bec

    By Blogger Bec, at 6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home