Weird But True

Monday, June 11, 2007

And so it continues...

I survived the crazy weather from last week no trouble - in fact
things are going along smoothly here! Continued improvements in the gym, great weather, work is good, it's approaching Summer so the veggies are fresh and local - so my eats get better everyday:)

With today being Monday - I am, as expected, so sore I can barely move or keep my eyes open to enjoy the beautiful day outside - but I have dinner plans with friends - so a well deserved nap seems more important than Nature today.

Even my friends are celebrating good fortune today as many of them had personal victories this week as well! AND my early Father's Day surprise to Dad was a HUGE hit - always a plus!

So with that I will hit the shower - second of the day just for the wake up/therapy of it:) Then attempt to g et dressed for this evening.

In fact - the hardest part might be just that - getting dressed as I am so sore I don't know if I can reach the arm holes - LOL!

Have a great day everyone!


3 Comments:

  • I'll join you on the choc protein shake!

    By Blogger Rachel, at 5:44 AM  

  • Sounds like life is great!! Enjoy all the sunshine and fresh produce!

    hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 5:47 PM  

  • it's just too cold for you to tell us about summer.
    enjoy the veggies.
    from happy self
    Kerry

    By Blogger Kerry, at 4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home