Weird But True

Friday, June 22, 2007

A bit of sad news.......

Well, it probably WAS all too good to be true.........

My new "partner in crime"'s Hubby has been transferred to 2 1/2 hours away! So she will be moving:( Good for her, good for hubby's career, but bummer for me:(

But it IS within driving distance with a bit of planning - and there ARE still virtually no miles on my car, and with the internet these days I feel like I know people the world over - yet we've never "met" - so perhaps in the end it won't be that big of deal.

It DID alter some of our summer plans - we were going to go white water rafting - and due to the move it has been changed to horse back riding. But I've never been horse back riding - so it will still be an adventure to me:)

In other news.....

I SLAUGHTERED my PB at back and bi tonight! Shocked myself really - and I am SO physically exhausted right now - you would think I had trained legs. I am certain I will feel this for many days to come. But such a thrill to BURST through those plateau's!! My new eats/training is REALLY working wonders!

LOVE IT!!!!

2 Comments:

  • Well done on your PB. Sorry to hear your buddy is moving away. Di is about the same distance from me and I wish we were closer!

    By Blogger Rachel, at 1:28 PM  

  • What a bummer. You're right 2 1/2 hours isn't out of reach but for a day trip it really cuts into your day. Sue is 21/2 hours from me and when I visit I try to do it between school bus times which is really crazy.
    Congrats on the PB.
    Could you email me what you eat please.
    Kerry

    By Blogger Kerry, at 5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home