Weird But True

Sunday, June 24, 2007

THANK YOU!!!!

Caught up with a couple of old friends today - and they were so full of good news and energy! Enthusiasm is as contagious as a smile - so this energy filled my workouts to a new level today!

I'm sure I'll be a walking zombie tomorrow - but today - WOW! AGAIN I shock myself! AMAZING! This training and eating method really works well with me and my system! LOVE IT!

FABULOUS day at the gym - great news from friends - sun was shining - skinny jeans were comfortably baggy (even after training legs!) - scored a TREMENDOUS deal on some new jeans that are really workin' it:) - even had a good hair day! Go figure!

All this happiness led me to pack up some BBQ fixin' and show up unplanned on Dad's doorstep for an unplanned BBQ together! So I passed my happiness on to another!

After such a great day - just got out the shower and have a mindless comedy all set to watch.

Yup - another perfect weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home