Weird But True

Monday, July 02, 2007

Better by the minute!

Seems like every time I walk past a mirror - things are improving - SWEET! I'll be good as new in no time!

Had a TERRIFIC legs session yesterday - and a back and bi one today. In fact - my lats are SCREAMING already. I should sleep like a rock tonight!

Which is much needed. One of the side effects of the predisone, spelled wrong - oh well! - seems to be keeping me awake. The first two days I was on double dosage - to get things under control - so sleep was FAR from sound. However today I am back to just one dose - and already feeling drowsy - THANK goodness!

Very anxious to get back to cardio tomorrow morning! - YIPPEE!!!

Thanks for all of the good wishes!

I'm off for one more shower and a good night's sleep!

1 Comments:

  • It's been so long since I've stopped in to say Hi to you! Hi : ) Hope your rash is improving.

    Cheers
    Di

    By Blogger Di Broeren, at 3:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home