Weird But True

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Look - it works!

I can attach a title today - YIPPEE!!

And blogger is not the only thing working - my Gauntlet was fixed - HOORAY!! I was thinking of you this morning Kerry - it's definitely an acquired "addiction" - most folks stay far away from it - but there a few of us who simply LOVE this monster - and the results of course:)

In other updates - I maybe getting a whole BUNCH of new neighbors soon. Received notice that it is time to renew here in Heaven and well - the rates are going up. So I'll be price shopping over the next couple of weeks - plenty of good housing in the same area here - might just as well see what others are paying before I sign up for another term - so we shall see.......we shall see.......

One last thought before I go - have you folks "seen" this new item. I was at the store this morning and saw a large display for cream cheese that comes in a can - like cheez whiz - but CREAM cheese this time?! Does the world really need cheese that requires no refrigeration - AND a pressurized container to serve?

NASTY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home