Weird But True

Monday, July 30, 2007

Finally......

A chance to "post" and update everyone:) I haven't been THAT busy - but I have been busy. And when I get home I am so sore/tired/hungry - I have just haven't had the desire to sit at the computer to type - sorry:(

So - last week went out for dinner Monday - and was "rewarded" with a lovely round of food poisoning! I could have done without THAT! Ended up taking a sick day at work - which is actually a first for me in the eight years I've been there! They all though I was DEAD - LOL!

Spent the day on the couch Tuesday with lots of water and LOVING my DVR! Also watched a few good movies. Felling like a truck had run me over I hear someone leaving something on my front door - I investigate - and discover it's a move out instruction packet from the office here in Heaven part 1. Seems they can NOT extend my lease by a month - so I can't get the apartment I was hoping for.

Call new place - see if they have another option. They do - SWEET. Not going on Tuesday though - had to wait until Wednesday to investigate.........

New place was a different floor plan from the one I was trying for. Same square footage - rearranged - different wall location....... Great lighting - nice view.........kid free building.....a "nice " single man on the third floor she tells me - LOL - but......

My computer would have to go in the KITCHEN! In the corner. With all of the time I spend on line - this is NOT an option! And I would have to put two of my favorite end tables in storage. That my Dad made me.

Not good. So I start to panic a bit. I don't tell her though - I go back to work and get out the pen and paper to look at things........ reasons to leave....reasons to stay.........

And decide to stay where I am at! And buy more lamps! Still way too grey in here most days - I need sun:) I can live without my mail order tea:)

So that's my week in review. In typical Michelle fashion - as soon as I started to feel better I was straight back at it full force - lifting like a freak and as such feel like a truck hit me again today. Although today it is for much better reasons - LOL.

Although the though of climbing 3 flights of stairs after grocery shopping today is not sounding too pleasant at the moment...........A ground level apartment would have been better on Mondays for certain!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home