Weird But True

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Need a laugh?.......

On my way home yesterday for lunch I am sitting at a traffic light patiently awaiting my turn.........

Windows open - enjoying yet another gorgeous day - radio on........

I hear a lot of "bass" approaching from behind.....

No biggee - not concerned.

The vecicle that is "rockin" is next to me in the right hand lane........

I glance over - and see,,,,,,,,,,

a late 80's mini van - faded blue color - rust over the wheel wells. A few minor dents and scrapes......

with SPINNERS!

Now I'm curious - I look more.........trying to be subtle.......

sitting low in the driver's seat one hand draped across the steering wheel is a very "large" middle aged man........

"pitting" through his light blue button up short sleeved shirt.......

wearing lined bifocals - I can see the light reflecting off them.......

male pattern baldness - severe........

the song - being sung off key and squeaky that this man is rockin' and jammin' too.......

Let's get it started!

This is WRONG on so many levels.........who sold him this killer system for the outdated mini van?
Who sold him spinners?!
Where is his wife - and kids - seems someone would be MORTIFIED about this!!!!

But yet - I have to laugh...I say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Always keep that inner teen/rebellion alive!!!!!!!!!

And for providing a good giggle for those of us caught in traffic with you:)

There is plenty of time to be a grown up:)

1 Comments:

  • No post in 10 days?!?! I've been to Hell and back since then. ;-)

    What's up!?!?!?

    By Blogger t, at 11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home