Weird But True

Monday, August 20, 2007

sssSSSSLLLLLLAAAaaaapppppp!

I wish I had me a nice "coach" to sit on - or at least snuggle up to these days:) Got a big slap of reality this week!

The weather has given me QUITE a slap - last week 90 - this morning as I sit here - it's a "balmy" 49 degrees outside!

Good Lord - what is Mother Nature doing to me?! It's supposed to warm back up to 90 this weekend - but a girl could use a little "transitional" period. Such extremes just 3 days apart makes for a very cranky Michelle:)

Not to mention work had to hand me a quick slap or two. I still have a job - but the changes that are coming make me wish I HAD moved to the $100 savings apartment a couple of weeks ago. I'll be doing without a LOT more than just me favorite tea and weekly fresh flowers flowers. In fact I had to cancel all of the classes and road trips I was just so excited about finding. I'm not taking any chances - or luxuries - just yet. I'm in full on "squirrel" mode - stashing away whatever I can in anticipation of the changes that are NOT looking good.

So - I hit the gym full force this weekend as at least that's a positive way to release some stress:) And I had a bridal shower this weekend to attend - which turned out to be a very pleasant afternoon. Who knew I could still "act like a girl" - LOL!

And now I hear my veggies calling:) Hope everyone else had a good weekend!

And Remember.....

"It's nice to be important - but more important to be nice"
- Author Unknown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home