Weird But True

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Holiday weekend!

YIPPEE! This could NOT have come at a better time!

Training was GREAT! I found a new way to abuse my favorite machine - AMAZING! My new addiction! The weather has been great and my Summer winds down - I was in a really good "state".........

HOWEVER......
This past week at work has been absolutely AWFUL! The Patients were in the usual Back to School rush mode - which I am used to and have grown to expect. I could deal with them - no worries.

But - there were some OTHER folks who treated me FAR worse! By Wednesday - I felt like a dog who was being kicked around! I will NOT go into details here - but let's just say this was unexpected - and resulted in more than one sleepless night.

And for some unknown reason my Father is in a full on dark phase himself - and leaving the MOST draining voice mails. I was leaving work so drained by Friday - that when I returned home to find these waiting.......

I couldn't even call him back!

So Friday night after work instead of heading to the gym to lift I took the night off and went to bed at 8:30! I feel a bit better this morning - and knowing that I will not have to return to work until Tuesday........

I am certain that this is the beginning of a BEAUTIFUL day!

The sun is rising as I type this - I am off for my new favorite cardio session - and will be able to return in a few hours to make up that lifting sessions - PERFECT!

Not to mention that I have dinner plans with friends for tonight, a "mini" adventure for tomorrow and a BBQ on Monday.

Yes - this weekend couldn't have come at a better time:)

3 Comments:

  • I was on my bike as the sun was rising this morning! Of course, that's 2 hours or so later than you. :) Hope the BTS rush is over now. Stay strong! :)

    By Blogger t, at 11:03 PM  

  • Have a great weekend Michelle.

    Kerry

    By Blogger Kerry, at 6:58 AM  

  • I have this image of you now running on the Gauntlet backwards now....is that your new use for your fave item of gym equipment? I am sure it would be great for the ol glutes...LOL!

    Hope things are picking up for you this week - thinking of you!
    Cheers
    Carolyn xx

    By Blogger Carolyn, at 11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home