Weird But True

Sunday, September 09, 2007

A different kind of Skratch.......

Oh dear - again with a "theme" to my post - I better stop this before someone challenges me to some other foolish project:)

However - as I type this I am trying to distract myself from the new type of scratch - the kind you get when things are healing and drying - but you still just want to claw away....that's what I've got now.

As the last of the chemicals leave my body the rash is now in it's final stage of recovery. However as the rash was weeping/blistering now as it finally dries up I have little scabs on the worst of it. Too much detail I know but it's true. But hopefully these posts may open the eyes of others who suffer from chronic concerns - and cause folks to step back and evaluate what the TRUE cause of the problem is. Seriously - step back for a moment and think about it. How many folks do you know that have IBS? Or migraines? Or claim they simply can't eat "insert anything here" because it hurts their tummy?
Not to mention the bigger concerns - skin conditions....MS......and who knows what else! I couldn't agree with Hilary more - as a teenager with overweight parents one of which was insulin dependent - I was trying to be healthy long before I even graduated high school.

Years of artificial this and diet that. Then as I got older the list of what I could enjoy got smaller and smaller - eventually eliminating some fruits and veggies! It was no wonder I was intolerant - it's just a shame it took this long to FINALLY figure it out!

Anyway - seem to be heading towards clear skin - just have to keep my mits off this last stage - Grrr......

The other Skratch is the new mix tape from my favorite d.j.'s - Skratch n Sniff!!! Best "trainers" I have every had! Another week of good sweats and PB's is in the book!!!!!

Too bad I can't soak in a hot tub this week - heavy lifting week - could really use a good pounding!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home