Weird But True

Saturday, October 13, 2007

A week in review....

Thanks for all the kind thoughts and well wishes guys - definitely seeing continued improvements day by day. The BEST part of each day is waking up - and seeing just how much better I look and feel from the night before!
\
I assure everyone that we exhausted every possible test and remedy, old wives tale and strange bit of luck before we - meaning my Dr.'s and I - finally found something that is working. But it's all worth it - as the end is in sight!

Monday I got to shave my legs - TMI I know - but it's been over 4 weeks since they were totally rash free!

Tuesday was first day with grown up soap! Sure - still unscented/hypoallergenic- but I was using stuff for newborns for close to 2 months - and some days THAT was too abrasive!

Wednesday - first day back in a bra - look out world- LOL! 7 weeks on this one!

Thursday - *sigh* - "uneventful:(

Friday - no anti itch lotion on legs!!!! Second shaving! Considering soaking in a hot tub soon.......

Saturday - grown up soap - with scent - HOORRAAYY!!!!

Sunday SIMPLE dinner with G'ma and Dad in a restaurant. VERY specific food prep instructions coming - no need to worry! First time eating out since September 1!!!!

And Monday will be the next follow up - I'll let you know how it goes.

Funny how I wanted a glass of wine so bad - was planning on it for Saturday - but now that Saturday is here......

What's 2 more days:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home