Weird But True

Monday, October 29, 2007

YIPPEE!!!

Good news was heard all around this week!!

The rash is all but gone - and now I begin to taper off of the roids. Once I am off of them for one full week - I return to the Dr. so he can retest my allergies and see where we go from here. He thinks that many of the "new" ones will no longer be triggers and I'll be able to SLOWLY start to reintroduce things/food. YEAH!!!!!

I was able to wear my hair down out of a pony tail for the first time in 6 weeks! I no longer have to wash and dry my hair twice a day - thank goodness - this was time consuming! I still shower twice a day - but this is usually by choice:)

I had my glass survived! I had a bubble bath too! First one since APRIL!!! WOW!!!!

Another serious health scare turned out to be just that - a scare! Never underestimate piece of mind - that's for sure!!!

I ate in a restaurant by myself for the very first time ever!!! Still very technical ordering - but baby steps!

And another great week in the gym - NICE!!!

Now I must run to catch a movie - alone again! I am really enjoying this whole new found level of independence!!!!

1 Comments:

  • Great news Michelle, must so frustrating! Good to hear everything's clearing up.

    Hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home