Weird But True

Sunday, November 25, 2007

24 HOURS......

To get through before my haircut! I'm a bit worried. There have been a few new spots appearing through out the week - even with the 3 pills and the cream. But I have learned from past weeks - haircut appointment is at 10am tomorrow - allergist at 1. So unless there is a full on rash/hive episode - or if the spots appear on my face/neck before tomorrow - I'm going through with it. I could really use a boost of self esteem these days.

There are SO many activities/meetings that I signed up for information on awhile back that are starting to get together now that it's "that" season. I can definitely go and avoid the food and alcohol - pretty used to that by now - but mixing with new folks when I feel so less than sexy - well..........let's just hope that I get to the haircut tomorrow. Then I'll see if I can bring myself to RSVP.

Training is still GREAT! More PB's last night and I'm about to sign off and go train back and bi's - YIPPEE!! Lizard day - heheehe!

Thanksgiving was as predicted. Dad continued to try and rope me into some activity right through Wednesday night. And then Thursday I got the guilt filled - I was hoping you might stop over anyway - but I stuck to my guns. I needed some quality Michelle time - a day with no appointments/no work. And he has 3 cats - so I am not sitting in THAT or any pet filled house - right now for a moment longer than I have to. I simply can not risk a trigger/episode.

The mp3 - Grrrrrrr - it has so much nonsense pre-programed on it that the memory is half of what they advertise - so it's going back as soon as my new arrives - which should be Wednesday. This is the same brand - but larger memory - that I just put through the washer - so it should be no problem to figure out. I was going to go this route last time - but they don't sell them locally so I have to have it shipped in and I admit - when it comes to my MP3 - this is one gadget I can NOT train without. And since training is the only thing I get to do that doesn't involve cooking/showering - although I guess it does lead to both doesn't it - I was NOT willing to wait a week before. I neede a replacement - IMMEDIATELY! LOL!

So off to grow me some lats - have a great weekend!

2 Comments:

  • Hope the haircut eventuated and you're feeling a whole lot better about yourself - amazing how a bit of pampering can make you feel better sometimes.

    Hope you're having a good week.

    Hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 12:09 AM  

  • By now you should have had your haircut finally. How did it go?
    Kerry

    By Blogger Kerry, at 3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home