Weird But True

Monday, November 12, 2007

In tears......

That's how I left the allergist appointment today - in tears.

My usual Dr. was/is on vacation - so another Dr. in the office was kind enough to see me. However - he feels that my condition is NOT what the first Dr. said it was - and while he did not place me back on steroids he did send me off with 3 prescription. 2 pills and 1 cream.

He also took away my "privilege" to use soap and shampoo/moisturizer. Showers should be kept to a min. ABSOLUTELY no drinking. Try to limit eating out - due to the unknown additives.

Essentially - back 6 weeks:(

What made this even worse was that I was 30 min away from a haircut and 3 hours away from dinner with friends - finally.

Both had to be canceled. And pushed back AT LEAST 2 weeks.

And then I got home to discover that I had accidentally put my MP3 player in the washer and dryer. So I would be without tunes to train on Tuesday. Seriously - the ONLY fun thing left for me to do - and then......

This was one thing I COULD fix right away. And sure - I had to charge it - but I don't even care. Take away my training and I can't even imagine how miserable I'll be.

So my Dr. comes back from vacation on the 15th. His first available appointment isn't until 11/21. I hope I make it that long. I'm itching so badly right now as I type I don't see how I'll sleep tonight...........

1 Comments:

  • Michelle I really hope you get to the bottom of these issues soon - it must be soooo frustrating! I dont blame you for being in tears. Hope you're getting some sleep.

    Hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home