Weird But True

Friday, November 09, 2007

Nooooooooo.........

So I've been off of the 'roids for 72 hours........

and I just got out of the shower.......

and guess what I saw.....

SPOTS! - ARRRrrrggghhhhh! SO very frustrating! I am literally on my way out the door to work - so no chance of seeing my Dr. today - and the only opening he has on Monday.....

Is the same time as my hair appointment:( So obviously I know where my priorities are......

I'll call my hair lady from work and plead my case - maybe she can squeeze me in somewhere.

Her next opening - is in 2 weeks! I can't even imagine what I will look like by then! But without seeing the allergist - 2 weeks could be.......

I will not even think about it!

Other than that things are still going quite well. My new computer gets hooked up today - hopefully that will go smoothly. I was smart and hired a tech to transfer my files so this should be a no brainer - for him - LOL!

Training is still GREAT - eats are super - as they ave to be:) My Indian Summer was quickly replaced by winter - but it should warm up a bit next week to more seasonable weather - which is ALWAYS good! The less snow and cold the better in my book!

I heard from a bunch of old online pals last week - which was REALLY a nice surprise! I definitely needed it - as the local pals seem to have no use for me now that I can not drink. Luckily I'm enjoying my solo adventures! Even when I suggest/ask if one of them would like to join me - they're more interested in the game/race/party.

They always say that times of "trouble" show you who your true friends are........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home