Weird But True

Friday, November 30, 2007

Baby Steps...

So yes - I DID get my haircut/colored - HOORRAY!!! Came out WAAYYY too light the first time around - so I had to return two days later for a bit more toner but know - I am quite a happy girl! She figures it was because I had SO much regrowth affected why my roots came out so light - who cares - so long as it's better now:)

Still on 3 pills a day and the cream - but the "bumps" are all but gone and the slight redness left where the bumps were should be a memory in a day or so. What this means - after the redness is gone then I get to stop taking the pills right before bed and stop using the cream - aka also get to go back to only showering when I want to - YIPPEE!!

Assuming the rash does not reappear for 7 days - then I get to stop taking the pill at lunchtime:) SO fingers crossed that in two weeks.......

One day at a time - one day a time. At this week's follow up appointment I was "cleared" to have an occasional glass of alcohol - LOL! My Dr. is reintroducing things gradually - and since I really don't mind eating this way - I enjoy my fruits/veggies and chicken so I'm not missing pies/cookies/chocolate - he figures an occasional glass of wine and a haircut would be the best way to make me feel "normal" this Holiday season. He is exactly right:)

I am also cleared for a facial!!! EXCELLENT news - as my skin has been under quite a bit of stress since April - this will also be a HUGE pick me up. That's Tuesday evening - I can't wait!

And the new MP3 should be delivered today. Perfect timing - with the weekend here I should have sometime to get my tunes in there - return this other one...one more thing off of the to do list!

Now if I only could only get my Summer weather back........

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home